Strawberry cheesecake pots
- 4 tablespoons jumbo oats
- 2 tablespoons toasted flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 80g cream cheese (ideally organic)
- 150g full fat natural Greek yogurt (ideally organic)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8-10 strawberries hulled and sliced into 1/2cm slices
Mix together the oats, toasted flaked almonds, ground flaxseed, almond butter and honey. Divide and press into the base of each glass jar.
Mix together the cream cheese, yogurt and lemon juice and divide between the jars.
Layer on the strawberry slices and enjoy!