Punchy Potato Salad
- 225g baby new potatoes (approx 10)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- 3 large (unpasteurised) gherkins
- Generous handful of 2-3 fresh herbs (I like parsley and mint)
- Generous handful of rocket leaves
- 1 tablespoon shelled hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon light tahini
- Juice 1/2 fresh lemon
- Generous pinch sea salt
Steam the potatoes the day before you want to eat this. Leave them to cool then let them fully cool in the fridge overnight.
To prepare the salad, finely slice the gherkins vertically, roughly chop the herbs and add to a large bowl along with the potatoes. Add the rocket, pumpkin sunflower and hemp seeds.
In a small bowl mix the tahini with the lemon juice and salt and a little filtered water to thin to a creamy consistency. Add this to the bowl with the salad and combine all together throughly.