Peanut, coconut & chilli crunch
- 1/2 cup roast peanuts (unsalted)
- 1/2 cup crispy fried onions like these HERE
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of dried lime leaves crushed into small pieces
- 1/2 tablespoon chilli flakes (adjust to more or less depending on your preferred level of heat)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
Pulse the peanuts in a food processor to get smaller chunks. Or you can finely chop.
Transfer to a bowl. Add in all of the other ingredients and mix well. Transfer into a sealable jar and store in a cool place. Will keep for up to 2 months.