Matcha & white chocolate cookies
- 100g ground almonds
- 50g coconut flour
- 2 teaspoons matcha like this one from Lalani & Co
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 50g almond butter
- 50ml milk of your choice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g cacao butter – get the drops rather than blocks as this will help to keep some chunks in and save time slicing. I like these ones from Choc Chick – alternatively you can use straight up white chocolate drops
Preheat the oven to 170C and line a large baking tray with parchment paper.
Place the ground almonds, coconut flour, matcha and bicarb in a food processor and pulse to mix well.
Add the almond butter, milk, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and the cacao butter. Pulse to combine well but don’t overwork as you want to keep in a few chunks of the cacao.
Take a tablespoon amount of the dough and roll into a ball. Place on the baking tray and press down with your fingers to flatten. Each cookie should be around 6cm in diameter and 1cm thick. Leave around an inch between each cookie. Continue until all the mixture has been used.
Bake in the oven for 10 minutes and allow to cool before enjoying!